Introducing the MyoPro, a custom myoelectric elbow orthosis which enables individuals afflicted with stroke and other neuro-muscular conditions to self-initiate and control movement of a partially paralyzed arm using their own muscle signals.
- Only custom upper extremity myoelectric elbow orthosis
- Clinically proven to improve mobility with therapeutic & functional outcomes
- Non-invasive sensor technology
- Intuitive controls for ease of use in set up & everyday functionality
- Utilized in progression from Rehabilitation setting to activities of daily living
- Available in a variety of colors & designs
We are pleased to provide you with a new MyoPro brochure that contains information of possible interest to physicians. Specifically, this four page piece provides detail involving the MyoPro technology, clinical benefits and evidence based medicine. This brochure can be used in conjunction with the tri-fold product brochure and video collateral available from the Partner Resource Center at Myopro.com.
High Resolution (printing)
Lower Resolution (email/screen view)