February 2012, Greenville, SC- Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics’ Greenville patient care center recently became a member of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce. “We are very excited to join the Chamber,” says President and Founder, Jeffrey M. Brandt, “Joining the Chamber is integral to our strategic plan to sustain and expand our business in the Greenville and surrounding regions.”
The Greenville Chamber’s vision is to build one of the premier business communities in the world.
- Lead Through Collaboration: We will connect our members and work with strategic partners to build a globally recognized business
community – driven by our commitment to be Greater Greenville’s unifying institution of collaboration.
- Build Community Prosperity: We will focus on entrepreneurial growth, existing business and targeted initiatives –
fostering an innovative business environment, which strengthens Greater Greenville’s economy.
- Be the Voice of Business: We will influence vital business, education and legislative issues, which are crucial for a prosperous business environment.
- Enhance Quality of Life: We will mobilize our membership and resources to positively impact education, workforce and community
development – to enhance quality of life in Greater Greenville.
- Strive for Organizational Excellence: We will engage our members, empower our employees, maximize our resources, and build an innovative organization – aligned with our Vision and Missions.
“We look forward to experiencing the membership benefits as well as contributing in whatever way we can in regards to healthcare/Orthotics & Prosthetics,” says Brian Kaluf, Certified Prosthetist and managing practitioner of the Greenville patient care center.
For more information on the Greenville Chamber of Commerce or to find out more about how an artificial limb or brace can enhance your quality of life, call us today at 864-552-1840 or visit us at www.abilitypo.com.
About Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics, Inc. Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics, Inc. was founded in 2004 in Gettysburg, Pa with a mission to provide patients with the most advanced and innovative prosthetic and orthotic care and devices available in a streamlined, efficient, patient-centered model of care. Ability was recently profiled in the February & October 2006 issues of Fortune Small Business, March 2007, September 2008 and March 2010 issues of O&P Edge, March 2010 edition of Rehab Management, March 2009 issue of Advance for Directors in Rehabilitation and most recently on the Fox Business News, National Science Foundation’s Whisker Robots, NBC’s Today Show and ABC’s Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Ability operates eleven patient care centers throughout the Mid-Atlantic and southeast. Visit www.AbilityPO.com find out more about how an orthotic brace or artificial limb can enhance your quality of life.