Phil Hess, MSPO, CPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
Phil Hess, MSPO, CPO is a certified prosthetist orthotist at Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics’ York, PA facility.
Following a boating accident that required a below-knee amputation at a young age, Phil decided to pursue a career in prosthetics and orthotics. Since that time, he knew that working within this field was the profession he was meant to be in.
Phil volunteered in several different prosthetic and orthotic facilities throughout Central Pennsylvania to get as much field experience as possible before starting his collegiate career.
Phil is committed and excited by the prospect of being continuously involved in patient care and expanding his professional knowledge with Ability.
Accomplishments & Qualifications
- ABC Certified Prothetist Orthotist
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Penn State University
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics from California State University-Dominguez Hills
- Member of American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)