Brett M. Rosen, CPO
Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist
Brett M. Rosen, CPO, is a second-generation clinician who initially entered the field after spending years volunteering at his family’s own prosthetics and orthotics company.
Brett graduated from Florida State University, earning his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Sports Medicine and Athletic Training.
Following graduation, Brett enrolled at the then Newington School for Orthotics and Prosthetics, later completing his prosthetics portion as a distance learning student.
Once he completed his prosthetic and orthotic residency in Florida, Brett spent five years as an area clinic manager for multiple practices in the area.
Accomplishments & Qualifications
- ABC Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Florida State University
- Specialization in pediatric orthotics and lower limb prosthetic bionic technology
- Member of American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)