Josh Bressler, BA, COF, LOF, BOC
Certified Orthotic Fitter
Josh Bressler, BA, COF, LOF, is a Board of Certification (BOC) certified orthotic fitter and Pennsylvania licensed orthotic fitter (LOF).
As a college athlete and wrestler, he had been exposed to orthotics and durable medical equipment. Then, while working in a surgery center as an operating room assistant, he saw many people who needed durable medical equipment to be able to walk and continue with their daily lives as they healed.
Josh realized that his knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology, combined with his health care experience, directly translated into being an orthotic fitter and would allow him to change patients’ lives.
Josh soon started working for a large orthopedic private practice in central Pennsylvania, fitting off-the-shelf (OTS) braces. At Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics, Joshua specializes in fitting prefabricated OTS orthotic devices.
Accomplishments & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Health and Exercise Science from Messiah College
- Board of Certification (BOC) Certified Orthotic Fitter
- Licensed Orthotic Fitter (LOF)
- Member of Board of Directors
- Member of American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)