Ramen Landon, CP, MPO
Certified Prosthetist, Resident Orthotist
Ramen Landon, CP, MPO, is a certified prosthetist and resident orthotist at Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics in the York, PA patient care facility.
Growing up, Ramen watched and assisted his father (a Purple Heart recipient and Vietnam veteran) adjust his custom orthotics, interesting him in the profession at an early age. With encouragement from a retired clinician, Ramen soon entered the field as a technician to learn how each device was made.
Ramen spent his orthotic residency with Ability Prosthetics and Orthotics and continues to enjoy learning from clinical leaders in the field. He is thrilled at the opportunity to provide advanced patient-centric solutions that allow him to pull from his wealth of clinical, research, and technical exposure.
Ramen’s passion to help others has only grown since helping his father years ago. He feels honored to have found a profession that allows him to make a difference in people’s lives.
Accomplishments & Qualifications
- ABC Certified Prosthetist
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Master’s degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Prosthetic residency at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Six-month research rotation at the Center for Bionic Medicine within RIC
- Member of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)