3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- All trademarks, service marks, and logos or copyrights displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics website are provided “as is.”
- ABILITY PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ABILITY PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET AND THEREFORE ABILITY PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS DOES NOTE GUARANTEE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FREE OF TECHNOLOGY DOWNTIMES OR UNAVAILABILTY.
- YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ABILITY PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED USERS OR HACKERS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE.
- Further, Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Medical Disclaimer
IF THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL EMERGENCY PERSONNEL (911) TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. DO NOT REPLY UPON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR INFORMATION WITHIN THIS WEBSITE FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGARD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS.
In no event, shall Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics Internet website, even if Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics or an Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Please read the full text of our Notice of Privacy Practices to understand how any Protected Health Information (PHI), as that term is defined in the Notice of Practices (NPP), that you submit via this website will be treated.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.