Ability to Support Regional Concussion/TBI Seminar
January 2013, York, Pa- Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics, Inc. recently announced its support of the Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association’s SouthCentral District Regional Seminar, “It Takes a Village to Treat a Concussion“. The seminar will take place on February 2, 2013 at the WellSpan Health York Hospital’s Medical Education Pavillion lecture hall, 1001 S. George Street, York, PA 17403. Six general contact hours will be awarded to attendees.
Come together to network with colleagues and share challenges, stories, frustrations, and successes in this full day session sponsored by the Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association. The day will be full of useful information to help your patients immediately – everything from the basics of initial assessment through long-term management. This event will feature breakout sessions focusing on Visual, Vestibular, and Cognitive Interventions and Management as well as Return to Work and Play. We will then conclude the day with a Putting it all Together session wrapping up the day and providing real examples of how to expertly manage your mild TBI patients.
- Dr. Todd F. Barron, MD: Director – Pediatric Neurology, WellSpan Health
- Christine Brussock, PT: Enhanced Therapy
- Dr. John Deitch, MD: Director – Sports Medicine, WellSpan Health
- Daniel Fleischman, DPT: WellSpan Health
- Brian Freidland, PT: WellSpan Health
- Anita Alonte Roma, PT, DPT, NCS: Director – Neurological Rehab, Drevna Physical Therapy
- Dr. Christa Roser, O.D., FCOVD: Behavioral Optometrist, Vision Therapy Associates
- Kristina Shaffer M.S. CCC-SLP: WellSpan Health
- Jennifer Small, OTR/L: WellSpan Health
For more information or to register for this event, please click here.